DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on July 20th. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $23.22 million and $1.34 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded down 27.7% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.14 or 0.01501206 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00014005 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00010103 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002815 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Leviar (XLC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigitalNote and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.