Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on July 28th. Bytecent has a total market capitalization of $520,691.00 and approximately $117.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Bytecent has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bytecent coin can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003638 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010670 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0211 or 0.00000333 BTC.
Bytecent Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bytecent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.